Yam Pumpkin Enzyme Peel
Fall is the best time of year. Pumpkin pie, pumpkin spice lattes and Yam & Pumpkin Enzyme Peel! Keep it going year round with this amazing product. It peels away dead skin to reduce pigmentation, fine lines and sun damage. It also increases collagen production leaving the skin firm and radiant. Falling in love already?
All skin types except in active acne areas
- Yam Pulp Purée: high in beta-carotene and vitamins to fight the signs of aging
- Pumpkin Pulp Purée: rich in enzymes, beta-carotene, amino acids, and antioxidants to fight the signs of aging
- Pineapple: purifies skin by removing dirt and proteins
- Papaya: contains vitamins and fruit enzymes to improve the appearance of skin
- Glycolic Acid: soothing and smoothing agent
- Lactic Acid: sloughs off dead skin cells to improve texture of skin
- Willowbark Extract: natural beta-hydroxy to minimize the appearance of pores
- Phyto-Hyaluronic Acid (Phytocollagen): deeply hydrating; natural substance that smoothes and plumps skin to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Green Tea Extract: high in antioxidants, polyphenols, flavonoids, and vitamins for youthful looking skin
2oz / 60ml
Apply a thin layer of product over clean and dry face and neck with a fan applicator brush. Avoid the eye area or active acne lesions. Allow to remain on the skin for 10-15 minutes. Gently massage with fingertips to loosen dead skin cells. In the case of excessive stinging or irritation, remove product quickly and immediately using a towel soaked in cool water or tea. Follow with cotton pads soaked in the Soothing Chamomile Tonique to deactivate the product. Rinse again with towels soaked in cool water. For use as a bi-weekly treatment at home in conjunction with professional in-spa enzyme peel treatments. An application of Sun Defense Minerals Translucent to finish is highly recommended with peeling products.