Sun Defense Minerals - Translucent
Aren’t sticky, messy sunscreens the worst? Thankfully these minerals are easy to use. They are easy to apply and carry anywhere, and they provide water-resistant SPF 30 sun protection to women and men alike. Additionally, they are hypoallergenic, non-clogging and excellent to use post-treatment, especially on red or blotchy skin. Darker shades can also be used as a bronzer.
All skin types
- Effective SPF 30 protection (the FDA no longer allows powder products to include an SPF rating on the label)
- Water-resistant; great for exercise or swimming
- Hypo allergenic for all skin types and great for both men and women
- Anti-inflammatory, healing, excellent for post-treatment (especially for red or blotchy skin)
- Clean, antibacterial and will not clog pores
- Loaded with vitamins and bioflavonoids
- Reflects the sun and keeps skin cool reducing Rosacea flare-ups and oil production
- Available in various shades for added cosmetic coverage; darker shades can be used as a bronzer
- Easy to use, apply and carry anywhere
- Micronized Zinc Oxide (Sunscreen)
- Fruit Extracts
- Vitamins A & E
- #0 Translucent: May be used for most skin tones to give effective SPF coverage with a natural finish.
- #1 Honey Apple: May be used for light to medium skin with neutral to warm undertones.
- #2 Cherries & Berries: May be used for medium skin with neutral to warm undertones.
- #3 Peaches & Cream: May be used for light to medium skin with neutral to cool undertones.
- #4 Calendula Spice: May be used for medium to deeper tone skin with warm undertones or to bronze lighter skin to give a sun-kissed look.
- #5 Cinnamon Bronzer: May be used for deeper tone skin with deep to reddish undertones or to bronze skin to give a sun-kissed look.