Are you suffering from puffy or tired eyes? What about those dark circles that we all dread when working too late, partying too hard, or suffering from heartache? Well if any of this sounds familiar, EYE Think you need to check out the easiest and most effective eye treatments to remedy the problem!
- Steep 2 bags of tea (your choice) in hot water for 5-10 minutes. Let cool until the bags are comfortably warm to the touch. Lie down, close your eyes, and place a tea bag over each eye for 10-15 minutes. You can also place the cooked tea bags in the refrigerator to cool and then apply the chilled tea bags to your eyes. (I prefer the chilled bags, especially in the summer!) I recommend green, black or chamomile tea.
- Green + Black tea have caffeine which helps constricts the blood vessels and helps reduce dark circles, swelling and puffiness.
- Chamomile tea contains anti-irritants that soothe redness and inflammation.
- Cut a cucumber into slices and let cool in the refrigerator. Lean your head back and rest a slice on each closed eye, and relax for five to ten minutes and let the cukes cure your tired puffy eyes.
- Cucumbers are cool and soothing. They have astringent properties that constrict the blood vessels to help with puffiness.
- Place four metal spoons in a glass of ice water. When chilled, place one spoon under each eye. As the spoons begin to warm, switch them with the spoons chilling in the glass of ice water.
- Cold compresses help reduce swelling and help with circulation. Spoons have a perfect curve for your under eyes.
Don't you wish being overworked, hungover or heartbroken was as easy to remedy as your under eyes? Next time your eyes are in need ry one of these effective and quick fixes!